Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited started with its first
production of cookies 5 years ago, desiring to cater to its immediate
community. This first batch of home-made Fastizers Cookies,
with less than N1,000, got so much positive feedback it inspired the
production of subsequent batches, however still on a small scale from a
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cost Accountant
Location: Agbara, Ogun State
- The Cost Accountant will be responsible for developing and
conducting complex cost analyses to support management in making
- Plan, Study, and collate data to determine costs of business activity such as raw material purchases, inventory and labour.
- Providing management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting prices and profitability of products or services.
- Maintaining Cost Accounting System.
- Review and analyze inventory and margin reports, conduct
research and perform analytical studies in regards to cost analyses and
- Prepare month end close of the General Ledger.
- Conducts physical inventories and monitors cycle count program.
- Reconciles finished goods inventories.
- Evaluate production costs, gains & losses and month-end closing data.
- Analyzing changes in product design, raw materials, production methods or services provided, to determine effects on cost.
- Analyzing data collected and recording results.
- Collate operational data and make analyses reports to forecast expenses and budgets.
- Collate production data, maintenance and inventory control data.
- Manage and coordinate annual physical counts and cycle counts in a plant.
- Analyzing actual production costs and preparing periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs
- Recording cost information for use in controlling expenditures.
- Analyzing audits of costs and preparing reports.
- Making estimates of new and proposed product costs.
- B.Sc/HND in Accounting/Accountancy/Finance
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in similar position
- Must have strong cost systems and auditing background with
excellent analytical skills and sound understanding of accounting
- Must have the ability to research, compile, analyze and interpret data.
- Must be able to accurately prepare daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports and audits.
- Must not be more than 35years old
- Must be a Chartered Accountant either ICAN or ACCA
- Must be detailed and computer literate
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send detailed CV’s and Cover letters to: email@example.com using CA/16 as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified applicants will be shortlisted
Application Deadline 15th August, 2016.