Eat’n’Go brings great taste to Africa. A restaurant group dedicated to
bringing the best F&B brands and concepts to Africa, Eat’n’Go feeds
It has entered the market as the exclusive master franchisee for two
great international franchises: Domino’s Pizza, a $6 billion fast food
giant and Cold Stone Creamery, a $1.5 billion rising star.
Eat’n’Go is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Restaurant Manager
- Manage the restaurant in accordance with Company Policies and
Procedures including directing the activities of employees in maximising
sales, operating efficiency and profit.
- Ensure all employees are provided with the appropriate training
and resources to perform their duties safely. The Restaurant General
Manager has the responsibility and authority for safety over
contractors, customers and other visitors when on company property.
- Report to the General Manager any aspect of employee relations,
customer service, attendance of and/or inspections by third parties that
have or are likely to affect the operation of the restaurant.
- Forecast and schedule management and team member labour within
budget. Ensure tasks are only undertaken by those employees certified to
- Train and develop team members to meet the standards of
performance required. Monitor performance and implement corrective
action where required.
- Ensure that controls and procedures are implemented on each
shift under their control to protect the security of employees and
- Ensure that controls and procedures are implemented to protect the security of employees and company funds.
Relevant Experience & Qualification
- Interested candidate should possess a relevant qualification in
Hotel Management/B.Sc with at least 4 years multi outlet retail or
service industry experience at a supervisory level preferred.
- Ability to engage, lead and motivate employees
- Sound communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven track record of on Target performance in Balanced
Scorecard KPIs (or equivalent) with primary profit responsibility
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application letter and CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: today, 18th August, 2016.