18 Aug 2016
Job in Lagos at for Assistant Restaurant Managers at Eat'n'Go Limited
It has entered the market as the exclusive master franchisee for two great international franchises: Domino’s Pizza, a $6 billion fast food giant and Cold Stone Creamery, a $1.5 billion rising star.
Eat'n'Go is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Restaurant Manager
- Manage the restaurant in accordance with Company Policies and Procedures including directing the activities of employees in maximising sales, operating efficiency and profit.
- Ensure all employees are provided with the appropriate training and resources to perform their duties safely. The Restaurant General Manager has the responsibility and authority for safety over contractors, customers and other visitors when on company property.
- Report to the General Manager any aspect of employee relations, customer service, attendance of and/or inspections by third parties that have or are likely to affect the operation of the restaurant.
- Forecast and schedule management and team member labour within budget. Ensure tasks are only undertaken by those employees certified to perform them.
- Train and develop team members to meet the standards of performance required. Monitor performance and implement corrective action where required.
- Ensure that controls and procedures are implemented on each shift under their control to protect the security of employees and company funds.
- Ensure that controls and procedures are implemented to protect the security of employees and company funds.
- Interested candidate should possess a relevant qualification in Hotel Management/B.Sc with at least 4 years multi outlet retail or service industry experience at a supervisory level preferred.
- Ability to engage, lead and motivate employees
- Sound communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven track record of on Target performance in Balanced Scorecard KPIs (or equivalent) with primary profit responsibility essential.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application letter and CV's to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: today, 18th August, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.