5 Aug 2016
Job in Port Harcourt at Productive People for a Head of Sales
economic sectors. The pun is deliberate The core business objective of Productive People is to be the best at providing the best. With our internationally competitive management team, and our small team of well trained staff, this is not just an objective, but an attainable goal.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Sales
Location: Port- Harcourt
Reports to: Executive General Manager
- Responsible for managing the interface between the company and its customers and ensuring full adherence to the company’s customer service mission and policies.
- Ensure that the region achieves the divisional sales targets as well as customer service and marketing objectives.
- Ensures that at all times, company exceeds the expectation of customers in the region.
- To formulate and implement the sales policy of company's business after all approvals
- To develop and promote sales and distribution of company's products in our markets
- Implements national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Ensures optimal availability and visibility of company's brands in important channels for target achievement
- Ensure harmonious relationship with customers and all channel Partners for optimal performance and sustenance of the business,
- Regularly review and assess sales performance in existing areas and ensure the achievement of sales target.
- Identify training gap of direct reports and ensure continuous on-line job training to close them out.
- To create an enabling environment to ensure a motivated team that will drive good results.
- Managing sales expenses in the business and ensure that they are kept within the approved budget.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Regularly review Route To Market and Channel Strategy of the business to ensure relevance ad drive competitive advantage
- Ensure compliance to trade and payment policy of the business.
- Monitor and report all customers` feedback.
- Any other job that may be assigned by the management of company
- Minimum of Bachelors degree
- 7-14 years of relevant Sales management experience
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of broad indirect FMCG sales experience etc.
- Achieving quality results and service
- Influencing individuals and groups
- Building collaborative relationships
- Practising innovation and change
- Communicating information effectively
- Thinking clearly, deeply & broadly
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.