25 Aug 2016
Job Openings in Lagos at Lextorah Limited
creating unique and memorable educational experience for children of all ages.
Lextorah Limited is recruiting to fill the positions of:
Job Title: Accounting Officer
- This individual should have 2-3years experience in general accounting process and automation setup.
- A good understanding and appreciation of costing, audit process, cash management, stock keeping and records, inventory processes, and payroll management shall be an advantage. Managerial abilities are also a key advantage with clear knowledge of self appraisal and time management.
- B.sc/HND/OND in Accounting or related fields
- 2-3yrs relevant experience
- Professionals with (ACCA/ICAN) may be an added advantage.
- Must be computer literate
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office tools and other accounting package(s).
Job Title: Sales/Marketing Executive
- We require persons with natural interest and skills in Business Development. With ability to define and understand clients' request and develop a sellable solution.
- This individual must be self driven and confident, well spoken and very fluent in English language with good communication skills.
- B.SC/HND/OND in Marketing or similar fields
- 2 years Experience in Marketing / Business Development/Sales
Job Title: Web Developer
- The ideal candidate will possess a keen eye for GUI as well as the ability to write clean and efficient application codes.
- This candidate will be able to cut up an artist's design to build Flex applications and websites using either Photoshop, dreamweaver, Adobe Flex 3.X+, HTML, ASP.NET and CSS.
- Must have proven experience in web application /development/Programming/design
- At least 2-5 years experience of collaborative web development methodologies
- 26 years and below
- OND/HND/B.Sc in Computer Science or related discipline
- Must be familiar with scripting languages such as Java Scripts, Ruby on Rails and PHP
- Experience with Adobe e-learning suite, Flex/Flash Builder, Visual Studio 2010, CMS and SQL Server 2008/2012.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 8th September, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.