Lextorah Limited specializes in enterprise learning technologies and our
goal in respect of every project is to harness the internet and latest
learning technologies to consolidate Learning, thereby
and memorable educational experience for children of all ages.
Lextorah Limited is recruiting to fill the positions of:
Job Title: Accounting Officer
- This individual should have 2-3years experience in general accounting process and automation setup.
- A good understanding and appreciation of costing, audit process,
cash management, stock keeping and records, inventory processes, and
payroll management shall be an advantage. Managerial abilities are also a
key advantage with clear knowledge of self appraisal and time
Qualification, Experience & Requirements
- B.sc/HND/OND in Accounting or related fields
- 2-3yrs relevant experience
- Professionals with (ACCA/ICAN) may be an added advantage.
- Must be computer literate
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office tools and other accounting package(s).
Job Title: Sales/Marketing Executive
- We require persons with natural interest and skills in Business
Development. With ability to define and understand clients’ request and
develop a sellable solution.
- This individual must be self driven and confident, well spoken
and very fluent in English language with good communication skills.
- B.SC/HND/OND in Marketing or similar fields
- 2 years Experience in Marketing / Business Development/Sales
Job Title: Web Developer
- The ideal candidate will possess a keen eye for GUI as well as the ability to write clean and efficient application codes.
- This candidate will be able to cut up an artist’s design to
build Flex applications and websites using either Photoshop,
dreamweaver, Adobe Flex 3.X+, HTML, ASP.NET and CSS.
- Must have proven experience in web application /development/Programming/design
- At least 2-5 years experience of collaborative web development methodologies
- 26 years and below
- OND/HND/B.Sc in Computer Science or related discipline
- Must be familiar with scripting languages such as Java Scripts, Ruby on Rails and PHP
- Experience with Adobe e-learning suite, Flex/Flash Builder, Visual Studio 2010, CMS and SQL Server 2008/2012.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 8th September, 2016.