Terragon Limited, an Integrated New Media and Mobile Content company
based in Lagos, Nigeria with presence in Ghana, Kenya, India, UK and
Mauritius currently seeks to employ a suitably
qualified candidates. The
Group prides itself as a new media business focused on Africa. It has
built a strong competence across the new media ecosystem comprising
mobile, online and content.
Terragon Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inventory/Traffic Account Executive
Relationship Management/Customer Retention:
- Lead media buying efforts through all aspects of the cycle including relationship initiation, negotiation, and closing.
- Negotiate and sign-up selected publishers.
- Keep publishers informed on the current situation of campaigns and latest developments.
- Manage publisher relationships with regards to payments, contract extension, etc.
- Source partnership opportunities and develop initiatives toward growing inventory supply.
- Strong negotiation skills while maintaining strategic partnerships with top publishers
- In-depth industry knowledge on content providers
- Ability to analyze company and client needs, develop appropriate media plans to yield the desired result and maximize objectives
Marketing Strategies/Research and Revenue generation/market expansion:
- Work strategically with internal teams to assess inventory needs and act upon those findings.
- Research premium and high traffic publishers.
- Manage execution of third party projects and initiatives protecting publisher and Twinpine interest.
- Identify and implement publishers’ business development initiatives for increasing reach and revenues.
- Continuously prospecting for new business using your existing network of relationships and creating new relationships.
- Identify market trends and translate these to prospects
- Acquire access to inventory across the spectrum of all relevant content globally.
- Lead traffic/ inventory exchange efforts with partner Ad networks.
- Lead publisher integration efforts.
- Monitor daily publisher inventory performance and ensure smooth running.
- Monitor stability and aggressively grow the Twinpine network publisher inventory.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field in an accredited university,
- Good negotiation/deal closing skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and relationship-building skills
- Strong agency relationships
- Have a win-win attitude
- Ability to efficiently manage cost
- Ability to present and manage budget
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- A good team player
- Creative approach to up-selling to an existing client base and generating new business
- Must have completed the compulsory National Youth Service.
- Possession of account management experience preferably in an
advertising Agency will is desirable. Basic knowledge of mobile
marketing is preferred
- Advanced Knowledge of the Digital Ecosystem and Mobile Advertising
- Experience in a digital agency will be an advantage
Job Title: Business Development (Sales) Manager – Twinpine
- Business Development Manager, is a business manager who
identifies, develops and manages high revenue accounts with maximum
margin profitability within the ‘Charge to Mobile’ operator billing
- The individual will be responsible for developing a technical
documentation program for communicating features, requirements,
processes and implementation to mobile operators.
- Through the deep understanding of operator technology and
processes, the candidate will also serve as the internal subject matter
expert on operator technology for product and partnership teams.
Relationship Management/Customer Retention:
- Formulate, develop, and maintain corporate business engagement with key corporate partners.
- Maintain relationships with key business partners
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships within mobile operators.
- Create appropriate documentation for sales and marketing of products and services to identified partners.
- Identifying new technologies and partnership opportunities for Twinpine and drive execution of same
- Expedite revisions, corrections and changes to previously published documentation
- Ensure content is clear, concise and in a format best suited for various audiences
- Meet with other subject matter experts to collect requirements
and technical content, and then translate data into a consumable,
functional work product
- Interface with internal technical and business teams to support daily operations needs for inter-company activities
- Design, write, illustrate and edit technical documentation,
which includes specifications, integrations and instructional
documentation as well as informal materials (e.g. press releases, blog
- Liaise across business groups to address corporate level project needs
- Manage large corporate partnerships with Mobile operators for
the different regions, with strategic distribution of business
Revenue generation/market expansion:
- Analyze local market, gather and provide information and recommendations for business development opportunities
- Identify, engage potential business partners, develop business plans and support delivery of projects and products
- Support strategy development and investment executions
- Implementing lead-nurturing methodologies and systems to
increase market-awareness and maintain Twinpine’s mind-share within
Mobile Operators and greater mobile community.
Sales and Marketing forecast and Development:
- Working directly with Sales, Marketing and PMO teams to create
compelling mobile use-cases, strategic programs and implementations.
- Take ownership of multiple, complex projects with minimal supervision and deliver high quality content on time
- Maintain existing documentation for organization, content, technical accuracy, relevance and style
- Identifying strategic alliance opportunities to help Twinpine scale within the regions.
- Work with product teams to create innovative product and service
proposals through a focused understanding of mobile operator needs and
future market developments.
Educational Qualifications & Functional / Technical Skills
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent degree/experience. MBA preferred.
- Understanding of operator infrastructure, and capabilities
- Excellent writing, proofreading and editing skills and the ability to produce and organize content with a logical flow
- Demonstrated ability to meet multiple, tight deadlines
- Ability to handle the pace and ambiguity that comes with working in a start-up environment
- 3+ years’ work experience in business development, sales, customer relationship management in a New Media Agency
- Previous experience working at mobile devices makers or leading network operators is preferred
- Great problem solving and analytical skills
- An effective team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Experience working in the mobile industry, with demonstrated
deep knowledge/hands-on experience in marketing, investments, operations
or business development.
- 5+ years experience in writing technical documentation for a
software product or as a technical project manager, solutions engineer,
software engineer, technical sales consultant or partner/sales engineer
in the telecommunications space
- Demonstrated ability to do hands-on research and obtain
necessary technical content from subject matter experts while
translating it into clear, concise documentation
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 18th August, 2016.