MoneyGram is a financial connection for friends and family. Each
employee plays a part in helping the world transfer nearly $600 billion
each year for everything from life’s essentials, to emergency needs and
even savings. Our multicultural company operates in more than 200
territories throughout the globe and provides challenging
and rewarding opportunities for all employees. At MoneyGram, we
encourage and embolden the entire team to use innovation to enhance our
culture, company, products and the communities where we live and work.
Connect with us via social media and learn more about MoneyGram, our
Foundation and our customers.
MoneyGram is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Account Manager
Job ID: 16011268
- The Account Manager is responsible for developing and growing
the business relationship within MoneyGram’s Key Partnerships. This will
include communicating with several key contacts within multiple
departments of each assigned Agent.
- The Account Manager is also responsible for leading cross
organizational departments to ensure quality end-to-end servicing,
training and installation of new products, and ramp up of volume to meet
- This position will serve as a Project Manager to lead key
initiatives and to ensure objectives and timelines are achieved with
respect to our Agents.
- The position is responsible for forecasting and growing all
products to maximize volume within each assigned Agent and will work
with the Director in negotiating existing and new agent contracts and up
selling new product lines.
- The Account Manager II is the primary contact within MoneyGram
to manage day to day activities and in developing long term strategies
to increase volume.
- Manages day-to-day communications and operations within multiple departments.
- Accountable for all internal activities and external strategies within the assigned agents.
- Ensures daily communication and support is achieved for each assigned agent.
- Builds long term relationships with our assigned agents.
- Manages daily and long term agent issues and concerns.
- Brings together appropriate resources to resolve issues before they impact transaction volume and revenue.
- Participates with internal training programs & meetings on
new processes as they impact our business and agents. This includes
ongoing individual training to enhance personal skills and career
- Works directly with assigned Marketing Manager to develop
mutually agreed marketing plans for each agent that maximizes the impact
of the allocated marketing budget.
- Prepares and presents agent business reviews.
- Coordinates information to support objectives for each business review.
- Understands the audience and presents information that will be
pertinent to their needs and/or will support a case to influence
- Serves as Project Manager for the rollout of all new products and equipment to new or existing agents.
- Identifies areas of growth within respective agents.
- Analyzes agent volume and corridor data.
- Understands geographic impact of agent locations.
- Develops strategies to capitalize on all identified opportunities to maximize customer revenue contribution.
- Communicates new business processes or changes to existing processes.
- Provides communication on new product functionality and/or software roadmaps and enhancements.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Any combination of relevant education and experience and/or related
professional designations/certifications in this field is highly
- Minimum Required: Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years of related Account Management experience.
- Proven leadership and project management skills, ability to lead cross organizational teams and to delegate responsibilities.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Ability to resolve conflicts and work under pressure.
- Must be able to perform independently and collaborate as part of a team.
- Proficient in MS Office Applications.
- Background in financial services, preferred.
- Working knowledge of IS systems, preferred.
- Valid driver’s License required.
- Must have flexible work schedule and ability to travel up to 30%.
- Solutions-oriented when dealing with clients, team members and internal departments.
- Ability to negotiate, influence and partner with internal and external customers.
- Extensive knowledge of account management and customer service strategies.
- Proven organizational and time management skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Must be highly responsive in meeting agent’s need’s and timelines.
- Strong relationship management skills with both internal and external customers.
- Display professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply