An indigenous Drugs manufacturing and marketing firm based in Alimosho
LGA of Lagos State, with regional centers and offices nationwide
requires the services of Pharmacists to fit the role in its employ:
Job Title: Medical Sales Reps Graduate Trainee
Locations: Abuja, Ola/Jalingo, Gombe, Sokoto, Aba, Makurdi, Enugu, Awka, Calabar, Lagos
- Post NYSC – 2 years Sales maximum
- Applicants not more than 25 years
- B.Pharm preferred, Other Science related graduates considerable
- Ability to drive and high computer literacy including the use of excel package is a priority.
- Applicants should apply with their territorial preferences.
Job Title: Regulatory Affairs Executive
- The Person MUST have minimum 2 years considerable experience in
Research, Development and Regulatory affairs in relevant pharmaceutical
- Must have performed internship or NYSC in any regulatory agency
Job Title: Business Manager
Locations: Enugu, Gombe, Abia, Rivers, Bayelsa
- B.Pharm degree in Pharmacy
- 3-5 years combined work experience as a pharmaceutical representative, supervisory and managerial position desired.
- The Person MUST have 3-5 years cognate experience in the Sales
and Marketing of pharmaceutical products in relevant pharmaceutical
- Territorial knowledge of Enugu, Gombe, Aba, Abia/Rivers/Bayelsa for respectively chosen territory essential.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be a go getter and ability to work with little or no supervision
- Must be confident and smart.
Job Title: National Sales Manager
- The Person MUST be a registered pharmacist (preferably with MBA)
with 5-7 years considerable senior management experience in the Sales
of pharmaceutical products (majorly ethical) in pharmaceutical industry.
- The person must presently be on this role.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send the CV’s in Microsoft word file to:
Medical Sales Reps Graduate Trainee – firstname.lastname@example.org
Regulatory Affairs Executive – email@example.com
Business Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org
National Sales Manager – email@example.com
Application Deadline 2nd September, 2016.