24 Aug 2016
Jobs in Niger State at Fund for Global Health (FGH)
The Fund for Global Health is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Health Program Manager
- The Fund is seeking the services of a Health Program Manager for its work in Niger State.
- Based on performance, this role has the potential for increased responsibility and increased pay.
- The work will be based in Minna, Niger State or Farin Doki, Niger State.
- Enhance performance of health management staff
- Support expansion of the program
- Work with external partners
- Lead innovations in health care delivery
- Good management skills and good communications skills
- Strong medical knowledge
- Ability to ride a motorcycle or a willingness to learn
- Candidate must be prepared to spend considerable time visiting villages
- Good business and/or commercial skills
- Fluent in Hausa
- Strong computer skills, including Excel
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 23rd September, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.