15 Aug 2016
Jobs in Rivers State for a Feed Production Manager in a Reputable Production Company
Job Title: Feed Production Manager
- Responsible for the day to day running of the production facility, and organisation of personnel.
- Responsible for the achievement of agreed budget.
- Communicate with stakeholders and ensure customer expectations are met.
- Plan and execute quality housekeeping, inventory and training of production workers to improve feed production efficiency.
- Ensure accurate production records.
- Planning and executing feed production strategies.
- Time management and suggesting process and cost improvement techniques to the management.
- Ensure consistency in the production of high quality feed.
- A degree or equivalent preferred.
- Good training and presentation skills.
- Effective leadership skills.
- Report generation and data interpretation.
- Budget management skills.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in production and maintenance in a large feed milling operation processing poultry, dairy or fish feeds.
- Demonstrable experience in managing staff, meeting production quotas and overall plant responsibility as related to feeds.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Candidate should indicate the position for which they are applying for in the subject line.
Application Deadline 26th August, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.