Workforce Management Centre (WFMC) – Our client, a reputable Production
company is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates for
the position below:
Job Title: Feed Production Manager
- Responsible for the day to day running of the production facility, and organisation of personnel.
- Responsible for the achievement of agreed budget.
- Communicate with stakeholders and ensure customer expectations are met.
- Plan and execute quality housekeeping, inventory and training of production workers to improve feed production efficiency.
- Ensure accurate production records.
- Planning and executing feed production strategies.
- Time management and suggesting process and cost improvement techniques to the management.
- Ensure consistency in the production of high quality feed.
- A degree or equivalent preferred.
- Good training and presentation skills.
- Effective leadership skills.
- Report generation and data interpretation.
- Budget management skills.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in production and maintenance in a
large feed milling operation processing poultry, dairy or fish feeds.
- Demonstrable experience in managing staff, meeting production quotas and overall plant responsibility as related to feeds.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Note: Candidate should indicate the position for which they are applying for in the subject line.
Application Deadline 26th August, 2016.