11 Aug 2016
Julius Berger Nigeria Plc recruitment for Engineers in Nigeria
by Jobzilla Nigeria at 8/11/2016 12:44:00 pm Tags: Engineering Jobs , Julius Berger Nigeria Plc , Lagos Jobs
Julius Berger Nigeria Plc is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Engineer (m / f)
Job ID: 136
- Care of the software and measuring devices (PLC, SCADA, visualization, PC) for an unloading facility for transshipment of liquid products (petrol, diesel) and the associated Jetty.
- Perform general tasks of an electrician during operation.
- Planning of plant expansions.
- Responsibility for all electrical, instrumentation and automation of Jetty transfer station.
- Technical guidance, training & support of maintenance personnel on site at the Jetty.
- Support of purchasing in the procurement of spare parts.
- Emergency Service for Jetty in close cooperation with the plant operating technicians.
- Repair and maintenance of electrical installation and removal of system errors.
- Search, analysis and correction of errors occurring.
- Install, configure, and testing electronic devices, assemblies and functional testing.
- Optimization and implementation of the operational reliability of the system.
- Experience in dealing with SPS S7 and CCTV systems.
- Engineering studies or training as a technician in electrical engineering or similar degree.
- At least 3-5 years of professional experience.
- Good computer skills (operating systems, MS Office) and experience with modern means of communication.
- Knowledge of work processes and equipment in hazardous plant parts.
- For teamwork and ability to work independently and commitment.
- Good English language skills.
- Profound knowledge PLC (Siemens S7) incl. Visualization and SCADA system.
- Experience in measuring and control technology, electric drives and their control as well as improper use of electrical equipment in an industrial environment.
- A performance-based compensation and expatriation allowances at a low tax burden.
- An interesting activity in an experienced international team.
- Accommodation is furnished in company camps.
- Site medical assistance.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.