19 Aug 2016
Kwara State Jobs in an Investment Company
Job Title: Accountant
As a result of diversification of our company, qualified and experienced Accountant is needed:
- He/She must have B.Sc. in Accounting. ATS, ACA, ACCA will be an added advantage.
- Must be computer literate: Microsoft Excel, Peachtree and preferably experienced in the use of general ledger packages.
- Sector specific tax knowledge will be an added advantage.
- He/She is expected to be able to prepare daily, monthly financial report and annual statutory financial statements.
- Minimum of 2 years cognate experience.
Job Title: Managing Director
Location: Residence and Office will be initially at the home of the Company in Kwara State. These may however be relocated to Lagos or Ibadan in future as the Board may so determine.
- He would be expected to explore business opportunities in Asia, particularly China and Europe, to determine where our country may possess clear advantages.
- The Managing Director will be expected to place before the Board of Directors a preliminary business plan and strategy within 3 months of being in office, which should include investments and financial strategies.
- A candidate for this appointment is expected to possess a very good first degree in Economics or Accountancy. A postgraduate degree in Management, Administration, Business or Finance will be an added advantage.
- He or she should have a demonstrable experience at a senior level within a general management role in a comparable organization; commercial or industrial.
Initial salary and other conditions of service will be negotiated but is expected to be attractive. The growth in profit attributable to the MD and his key staff will be rewarded through a profit sharing arrangement, approved by the Board
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letters and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 30th September, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.