Job Title: Stock Assistant
- As a Stock Assistant, you are responsible for tracking and replenishing merchandise in a retail establishment.
- You would ensure that inventory levels stay within appropriate guidelines.
- Minimize shrinkage by ensuring that inventory is not stolen, destroyed, lost or counted incorrectly.
- These workers must be detail-oriented since their job requires them to keep track of a large amount of diverse products.
- They must be commercially minded, having in view, to maximise organisational profits through efficient handling of stock.
- The incumbent must possess strong computer skills as the
organisation operates a sophisticated perpetual inventory system. Strong
team building skills are also required.
Job Title: Store Keeper
- Assist the Stock Manager to maintain the balance of inventory
supply and demand with the view to maximizing profitability and
efficiency within the organisation
- Responsible for counting all incoming and outgoing items in the store
- Assist to organize and maintain stock in the most logical,
efficient and accessible manner to ensure fast and efficient retrieval.
- Follow all established control systems to reduce damage, breakage and inventory obsolescence.
- Assists in the accurate bar coding of stock
- Participates in stock taking
- Perform physical count of inventory and perform reconciliation with actual available stock.
- Transfer inventory to its location in the storage facility or to shelves
- Affix identification or price tags
- Prepare and submit weekly and monthly stock reconciliation
reports to the Stock Manager detailing shortages, overages and all
inventory levels and making recommendations as appropriate.
Job Title: Stock Audit Officer
General Job Description
- Stock Auditors perform comprehensive procedural audits, provide
reports on audits in written and verbal form, maintain audit tracking
database, and work with all departments to improve operations and
various other quality-assurance-related duties as required.
- You are expected to be detail-oriented as the job requires you to keep track of a large amount of diverse products.
Qualification and Requirements
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc in Accounting, Business Admin, Economics or any other related course of study
- 3 – 5 years of Stock management experience.
- Must have experience with perpetual Inventory System
- Advanced Excel skills and use of ICG software.
- Advanced reporting skills
- People management experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Advanced IT skills and systems experience.
- Attention to detail.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and cover letter to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 31st August, 2016.