Job Title: Production Manger
- A print production manager to oversee a large commercial printing outfit from initial phase of reviewing client requirement to the final stages of the production and distribution which must include knowledge gap for estimation of any print job with about 10 to 15 years minimum working experience.
Job title: Business Development Executives
- Business Development – Identify and develop new business opportunities.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and key stakeholders.
- Handle new contractor & client referrals.
- Timely presentation of quotations and proposals to prospective clientele
- Develop prospecting list & Conduct cold calls.
- Shaping solutions alongside customer printing requirements.
- Account Management – Manage multiple client accounts, enquiries and product selections.
- Research and attend industry & networking events.
- Arrange and attend new business meetings.
- 2 – 5 years working experience in a sales account management or business development role
Job title: Procurement Officer
- A bachelor’s degree – business administration, management, industrial technology or any related.
- Ensures the timely delivery of quality pharmaceutical products at the lowest possible cost:
- Participates in the selection of suppliers based on a criteria
- Conducts a comparative analysis on supplier prices
- Reviews and evaluates the performance of the suppliers
- Processes the necessary clearance documents
- Closely liaising with the clearing agents
- Ensures the proper management of procurement department operations in the absence of the Head of department:
- Carries out all necessary procurement activities
- Ensures the proper processing of assigned customer orders
- Verifies quantification of orders
- Verifies that the required order is within the agreed budget
- Coordinates the Sales and Dispatch officers when processing the orders
- Submits final invoices to the Finance and Accounts Department
Job title: Front Desk
- An OND holder of any related field with a minimum of 2 years experience
- * Carrying out the day-to-day duties of front desk reception, answering telephone calls in a timely and efficient manner, transferring calls as necessary, dealing with general enquiries, and/or referring clients to the appropriate leasing agent or division.
- * Coordinating the delivery and pick up of business-related documents (cheque, etc) through appropriate courier companies on behalf of staff and division managers. Maintaining accurate records on these transactions and reconciling them with monthly statement of accounts, as provided and/or requested by the Accounts Division.
- * Reviewing and disseminating incoming faxes as necessary, and assisting with outgoing faxes as time permits.
- * Coordinating the delivery and pick up of business-related documents through appropriate courier companies.
- * Provide a meet and greet function for Better Home’s walk-in clients and successfully communicating company information and providing advice
- * Remaining abreast of signage and advertising requirements, and ensuring this information is accurately conveyed to the Marketing Division.
Job Title: Graphics Designer
- Meeting clients or account managers to discuss the business objectives and requirements of the job.
- Estimating the time required to complete the work and providing quotes for clients.
- Developing design briefs that suit the client’s purpose.
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive design.
- Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time.
- Presenting finalised ideas and concepts to clients or account managers.
- Working with a range of media, including computer-aided design (CAD) and keeping up to date with emerging technologies.
- Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work.
- Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches and working on layouts ready for print.
- Commissioning illustrators and photographers.
- Working as part of a team with printers, copywriters, photographers, stylists, illustrators, other designers, account executives, web developers and marketing specialists.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CVs to email@example.com
Application Deadline: 23/08/2016