Job Title: Legal Officer
- The Legal Officer’s objective is to be a constructive part of
the business of the organisation, by contributing meaningfully to all
legal issues that affects or may affect the operations of the various
business units in the organisation.
- Reviewing drafts, preparation, and advising on MOUs, SLA and all
forms of contractual agreements between the organisation and other
- To prepare legal opinion and render legal advice to the Management through the Head of Legal Department.
- Relating with statutory regulators to ensure that the Bank is operating within regulation and applicable laws.
- General Administration and Supervision of the Company’s secretariat duties.
- To Vet and prepare legal documents/contracts/agreements, or any
other form of documentation that imposes, any
liability/responsibilities/duties on the organisation in its
relationship with its stakeholders.
- Advice on the suitability or otherwise of collateral securities
presented by customers for borrowing by conducting legal searches.
- First degree in Law (LL.B) from a recognised University and Call
to Nigeria Bar (BL). Additional relevant qualification will be an added
- Must possess a minimum of five years cognate work experience in Corporate Law of a structured organisation.
- Must not be older than 35 years of age.
- Good listening skills
- Good writing and communication Skill
- Ability to think and present legal issues in a logical manner
- Highly organised and CAN DO attitude
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letters and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: You are strongly advised to read through the requirements as only those that meet the specifications shall be shortlisted.
Application Deadline 23rd August, 2016.