9 Aug 2016
Legal Officer Job in a Mortgage Institution
Job Title: Legal Officer
- The Legal Officer's objective is to be a constructive part of the business of the organisation, by contributing meaningfully to all legal issues that affects or may affect the operations of the various business units in the organisation.
- Reviewing drafts, preparation, and advising on MOUs, SLA and all forms of contractual agreements between the organisation and other parties.
- To prepare legal opinion and render legal advice to the Management through the Head of Legal Department.
- Relating with statutory regulators to ensure that the Bank is operating within regulation and applicable laws.
- General Administration and Supervision of the Company’s secretariat duties.
- To Vet and prepare legal documents/contracts/agreements, or any other form of documentation that imposes, any liability/responsibilities/duties on the organisation in its relationship with its stakeholders.
- Advice on the suitability or otherwise of collateral securities presented by customers for borrowing by conducting legal searches.
- First degree in Law (LL.B) from a recognised University and Call to Nigeria Bar (BL). Additional relevant qualification will be an added advantage.
- Must possess a minimum of five years cognate work experience in Corporate Law of a structured organisation.
- Must not be older than 35 years of age.
- Good listening skills
- Good writing and communication Skill
- Ability to think and present legal issues in a logical manner
- Highly organised and CAN DO attitude
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letters and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: You are strongly advised to read through the requirements as only those that meet the specifications shall be shortlisted.
Application Deadline 23rd August, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.