Leventis Foods Limited is a subsidiary of A.G Leventis (Nigeria) Plc.
and one of the largest bakeries in Nigeria producing highly nutritious
variety of bakery products and snacks, with a strong brand presence in
Leventis Foods Limited is recruiting to fill the vacant job positions below:
Job Title: Branch Manager
Location: Abuja and Port Harcourt, Nigeria
- Responsible for achieving the branch targets for major items
(i.e commercial vehicle & construction equipment) and after sales
(i.e. service, tyres & spares parts). Also to manage human resources
in the branch.
- The purpose of a branch manager is to develop and maintain
branch business to their full potential and to ensure profitability by
setting and achieving/exceeding targets
- Increase branch profitability by achieving/exceeding monthly targets for major items/spare parts and service
- Develop rapport with key corporate customers, financiers and government agencies
- Track and measure performance culture of staff
- Build team at the branch level for achieving the organisation goals
- Manage sales, after sales (workshops), spare parts and act as human resources manager at the branch.
- Submit monthly updated activity status report to the Head of
Sales for discussion and for the preparation of action plan and RRI’s
(Rapid Result Initiative)
- Coordinate the branch activities and establish individual targets within branch objectives
- Ensure that all quality an operational standards are maintained
at the company’s expectations and implement new procedures, according to
- Develop market for new business lines – major items and others
Qualification and Key Competencies
- HND/B.Sc in Mechanical Engineering or related degree with an MBA
- Ability to assess customer needs and determine what products service would best serve their interest.
- Ability to guide & train others.
- Good communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Computer skills Microsoft Office Package.
- Minimum of 10 strong Engineering experience (Specialization in Commercial Vehicle will be preferred).
- Problem solving skill and team spirit.
- Product knowledge and skills to handle technical problems, warranty issues.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application to: email@example.com on a subject matter – Branch Manager – Abuja or Port Harcourt
Application Deadline 15th September, 2016.