results-orientated non-Governmental organisation that believes that
women and men have the right to choose when they have children.
part of Marie Stopes International Global Partnership which operates in
43 countries and is one of the largest non-Governmental provider of
family planning in the world. Working with Government of Nigeria and in
partnership with other organisations, MSION provides family planning and
other reproductive healthcare services to underserved communities. Our
goal is to improve access to family planning and related reproductive
health services enabling individuals to have children by choice not
Job Title: Medical Sales Representative
Location: Lagos (1), Ilorin (1)
Reporting to: Sales Coordinator
The Medical Sales Representative is responsible for generating
consumer demand for MSION’s products and services and for ensuring that
those services are as widely available as possible in his/her assigned
territory with in Nigeria.
To market the company’s products in order to establish, develop and maintain mutually beneficial relationship with customers.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Present and market Marie Stopes’s products and services
- Train Healthcare professionals like Pharmacists, Nurses / Midwives
on the proper use of products and related patient counseling and
- Pay regular visits and make calls to existing and prospective
customers with a view to maintaining / establishing good relationships
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries using appropriate methods
- Communicate, liaise, and negotiate internally and externally using
appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business
and sustainable relationships
- Identify customer needs and proactively seek to address them
- Assist with developing and implementing efficient and effective customer service strategies
- Monitor and report on market and competitor activities and provide relevant reports and information.
- Attend trainings to develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills
- Adhere to health and safety policy, and other requirements relating to care of equipment
- Any other tasks as assigned from time to time.
Key Performance Objectives and IndicatorsObjectives:
- To grow the customer base, business volume and overall market share of the company.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Market share growth
- Customer growth rate
- Business volume growth rate
- Revenue growth
- Customer satisfaction
Qualifications & Experience:
- . B.Pharm. or a closely related Medical Science degree.
- · 2 years’ relevant experience.
- · Track record of achieving sales, financial and non-financial targets.
- · Strong team building, communication and inter-personal skills.
- · Planning, organizational, negotiation and selling skills.
- · Transaction processing, relationship management & problem solving skills
- · Driving skills.
- · Highly self-sufficient, entrepreneurial, innovative, inspirational and persuasive.
- · Strong personal commitment to the mission and goals of MSI.
- · Must be pro-choice.
- · Must be prepared to travel.
How to apply:
Interested candidates should apply by email with CV and suitability statement as a single attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than Monday, 29th August 2016.
MSION is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to achieving gender balance within the organization. Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
The subject of the email should be the POSITION TITLE/LOCATION and the CV/Suitability statement should be saved in the applicant’s full name. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
NOTE: Shortlisting will start as soon as we start receiving applications and deadline might be changed without prior notice.