25 Aug 2016
Marine Superintendent Job in an Oil and Gas Firm in Port Harcourt
cutting edge value proposition geared towards value maximization.
Our client, an Oil & Gas firm is seeking to hire a Marine Superintendent
Job Title: Marine Superintendent
- Must be a Certified Marine Engineer(Chief Engineer or Mechanical Engineer)
- Must posses HSE awareness
- Must reside in Port Harcourt
- He must have at least 5years experience in marine engineering/technical superintendence.
- Must possess technical management knowledge
- Reports directly to the Technical Manager for ship technical and marine issues and liaise with the vessel manager for ship daily activities
- Ensures that Company vessels are maintained to satisfactory international regulations
- Supervises dry-docking and work-list of Company vessels
- Investigates and reports on fleet engineering incidents and accidents and assists in preventing a recurrence
- Provides marine engineering expertise whenever necessary to company vessels and to Company management
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should forward CV(MS Word Format) to firstname.lastname@example.org with job role as the subject of mail
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.