Workforce Management Centre (WFMC) – Our client, a reputable
Agricultural company, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified
candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Market Research and Field Agronomist
- Provide sales force and Marketing Team with more clarity and
insights on Nigerian agriculture, crop protection and seeds market
- Implement, deploy, fill up CRM tool and manage reports to make information available to the Marketing and local sales force.
- Contribute to set up Nigeria marketing plan in coordination with management and Marketing team.
- Collect market and crops data for Nigeria
- Build up documentations to support the product sales in Nigeria
- Build up and maintain a Nigeria competition database
- Design specific Nigeria market surveys in cooperation with the marketing team
- Extract report by customers, crop and products segment for Nigeria
- Create key Nigeria customers lists and mapping both at National and districts level
- Participate to CRM implementation and maintain the database for Nigeria
- Help to manage and fill Marketing tools for Nigeria
- Good capacity of analysis
- Open minded with no silo attitude
- Good communication skills
- Team spirit and cross functional work capability
- Good market knowledge
Requirements (Skills, experience and qualifications)
- Preferably agronomist or agro economist
- Capability to work within a multicultural team
- Language capabilities: Fluent in English; majors local dialects will be a plus
- Communication and diplomacy skills
- Good experience in data management systems.
- At least 3 years’ experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Note: Candidate should indicate the position for which they are applying for in the subject line.
Application Deadline 25th August, 2016.