18 Aug 2016
Market Research and Field Agronomist Vacancies in a reputable Agricultural company
Job Title: Market Research and Field Agronomist
- Provide sales force and Marketing Team with more clarity and insights on Nigerian agriculture, crop protection and seeds market industry.
- Implement, deploy, fill up CRM tool and manage reports to make information available to the Marketing and local sales force.
- Contribute to set up Nigeria marketing plan in coordination with management and Marketing team.
- Collect market and crops data for Nigeria
- Build up documentations to support the product sales in Nigeria
- Build up and maintain a Nigeria competition database
- Design specific Nigeria market surveys in cooperation with the marketing team
- Extract report by customers, crop and products segment for Nigeria
- Create key Nigeria customers lists and mapping both at National and districts level
- Participate to CRM implementation and maintain the database for Nigeria
- Help to manage and fill Marketing tools for Nigeria
- Good capacity of analysis
- Open minded with no silo attitude
- Good communication skills
- Team spirit and cross functional work capability
- Good market knowledge
- Preferably agronomist or agro economist
- Capability to work within a multicultural team
- Language capabilities: Fluent in English; majors local dialects will be a plus
- Communication and diplomacy skills
- Good experience in data management systems.
- At least 3 years’ experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Candidate should indicate the position for which they are applying for in the subject line.
Application Deadline 25th August, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.