ToLet.com.ng is Nigeria’s fastest growing online real estate start-up.
We provide a property rentals platform that helps Lagosians navigate the
stressful, frustrating and unstructured Lagos property rental market.
In order to push our continued level of success, we require talented
and resourceful individuals to fill the role stated out below:
Job Title: Marketing Content Writer (Intern)
- We are looking for a zealous Marketing content writer to assist
the Marketing department of our company in its primary and
- You will assist in organizing campaigns and help the marketing team in developing marketing strategies.
- Your work with experienced professionals that will help you
grow and help you with the attainment of its goals, as well as for the
long term growth of the company.
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
- Prepare and deliver promotional presentations
- Compose and post online content on the company’s website and social media accounts
- Write marketing literature (brochures, press releases etc) to augment the company’s presence in the market
- Communicate directly with clients and encourage trusting relationships
- Support marketing executives in organizing various projects
- Conduct market research and analyze consumer rating reports/ questionnaires
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.)
- Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success
- Awaiting NYSC/ at least 6-months internship program applicants in marketing or related fields
- Good understanding of office management and marketing principles
- Good knowledge of market research techniques and databases
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, marketing computer software
and online applications (CRM tools, Online analytics, Google Adwords
- Exquisite communication and people skills
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Shortlisted candidates would be contacted for an interview invitation at short notice.
Application Deadline 31st August, 2016.