24 Aug 2016
Marketing Officers Jobs in an Insurance Brokerage Company in Port Harcourt, Rivers State
sectors, such as Oil & Gas, Banking, Manufacturing, Logistics, Hospitality, Public Sector, and the like.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Insurance Marketing Officer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers State
- Develop base for long-term sources of clients by using referrals, occupational, and special-interest groups to compile lists of prospects.
- Complete coverage by delivering policy; planning future follow-up visits and evaluations of needs.
- Planning persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business.
- Determine clients’ particular needs and financial situations by scheduling fact-finding appointments; determining extent of present coverage and investments; ascertaining long-term goals.
- Develop a coordinated protection plan by calculating and quoting rates for immediate coverage action and long-term strategy implementation.
- To improve the organization’s market position and achieve financial growth by getting new clients and retaining them.
- To define long-term organizational strategic goals, builds key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals and maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- To manage existing clients and ensure they stay satisfied and positive.
- Minimum of first degree in Insurance or other relevant fields.
- Good knowledge of the insurance sector will be an added advantage.
- Must have verifiable contacts in the Port Harcourt area and environs that can be converted to business.
- Be conversant with E Commerce platform and the opportunities there.
- Minimum of 2 - 3 years related experience
- Applicants MUST be resident in Port Harcourt.
- Strong client relationship management and development aptitude.
- Solid interpersonal, presentation and relationship management skills.
- Proficient in English communication, Prospecting, Analysis skills
Salary is between N60,000 - N65,000/ m (based on experience) with performance bonuses and other incentives.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their Application Letters and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org using "PH-INS-MAR" as subject of mail
Note: Wrongly titled submissions will not be opened. ONLY qualified candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 7th September, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.