Stresert Services Limited – Our client, a licensed and well established
insurance brokerage and consulting company with headquarters in the
South-South region, and business offices in key business centres in
Nigeria, with diversified portfolio of high net-worth clients cutting
sectors, such as Oil & Gas, Banking, Manufacturing,
Logistics, Hospitality, Public Sector, and the like.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Insurance Marketing Officer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers State
- Develop base for long-term sources of clients by using
referrals, occupational, and special-interest groups to compile lists of
- Complete coverage by delivering policy; planning future follow-up visits and evaluations of needs.
- Planning persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business.
- Determine clients’ particular needs and financial situations by
scheduling fact-finding appointments; determining extent of present
coverage and investments; ascertaining long-term goals.
- Develop a coordinated protection plan by calculating and quoting
rates for immediate coverage action and long-term strategy
- To improve the organization’s market position and achieve financial growth by getting new clients and retaining them.
- To define long-term organizational strategic goals, builds key
customer relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate and
close business deals and maintain extensive knowledge of current market
- To manage existing clients and ensure they stay satisfied and positive.
- Minimum of first degree in Insurance or other relevant fields.
- Good knowledge of the insurance sector will be an added advantage.
- Must have verifiable contacts in the Port Harcourt area and environs that can be converted to business.
- Be conversant with E Commerce platform and the opportunities there.
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years related experience
- Applicants MUST be resident in Port Harcourt.
- Strong client relationship management and development aptitude.
- Solid interpersonal, presentation and relationship management skills.
- Proficient in English communication, Prospecting, Analysis skills
Salary & Application
Salary is between N60,000 – N65,000/ m (based on experience) with performance bonuses and other incentives.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their Application Letters and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “PH-INS-MAR” as subject of mail
Note: Wrongly titled submissions will not be opened. ONLY qualified candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 7th September, 2016.