11 Aug 2016
Me Cure Healthcare Limited Vacancy for a Chartered Secretary
determining your care and treatment. Patients choose MHL because we offer compassionate care and convenience.
Me Cure Healthcare Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chartered Secretary
- Supporting the Managing Director in ensuring the board functions efficiently and effectively.
- Ensuring good information flow within the board and its committees and between senior management and non-executive directors
- Dealing with correspondence, collating information and writing reports for the Managing Director and ensuring decisions made are communicated to the relevant personnel
- Developing and overseeing the systems that ensure the company complies with all applicable codes, in addition to its legal and statutory requirements.
- Organizing and preparing the Managing Director’s day-to-day activities and meetings
- Following up with the managing directors on actions from meetings and prepare progress report on action plan and KPI
- Guiding the Managing Director under the rules and regulations to which they are subject and how those responsibilities should be discharged
- Candidate should have Degree equivalent in Corporate and Public Administration from ICSAN with at least 3 years post qualification experience. Candidate must be a registered member of ICSAN
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 19th August, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.