11 Aug 2016
Media Sales Executives Jobs in an Online Lettings Agency
In order to push our continued level of success, we require talented and resourceful individuals to fill the role stated out below:
Job Title: Media Sales Executive
- We are looking for a zealous Media Sales Executive to manage the company’s advert publications.
- You will responsible for overseeing the content and quality of advert publications and for ensuring that features are topical, interesting, informative and to importantly acquire and grow advertising sales for the long term growth of the company.
- Develop a growth strategy for the company’s advert publications which would be focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Oversee proofreading procedures and edit copy when necessary
- Assist in evaluating finalized copy for compliance with policies, style and tone
- Resolve issues as they arise
- Attend events on behalf of the company or editor in chief
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Plan and manage all daily operations concerning the advert publications
- Coordinate editorial publications and meetings
- Promote the company’s image by addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Plan and approve assignments for writers and editors
- Control schedules and enforce deadlines (for writers, photographers, designers etc.)
- Ideally has a basic understanding and interest in wider media issues and a sound understanding of the magazine marketplace;
- Familiar with the real estate industry;
- Ideally experienced in selling in a competitive consumer environment, preferably national or local consumer media;
- Has experience selling across both direct and into an agency environment;
- Has strong communication, proposal generation, negotiation and closing skills;
- Has experience with developing integrated cross-platform media solutions for clients;
- Is able to work individually to achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Ideally educated to Degree level or equivalent.
- Exceptional ability in copy-writing and editing;
- Has proven experience in Advertising sales in Digital and Print Media, selling across digital and social media;
- A strong track record of selling new business and developing existing media clients through effective Account Management and Relationship building;
- Results driven, and hungry to grow revenue and achieve results quickly;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 12th September, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.