24 Aug 2016
Mobile Software Developer Job in Lagos
by Jobzilla Nigeria at 8/24/2016 06:50:00 pm Tags: IT and Telecoms Jobs , Lagos Jobs , Mobile Developer
selected, well trained and highly motivated to deliver outstanding business and technical service.
New Usual Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Mobile Software Developer
- We are looking for a Mobile Application developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android / IOS devices.
- Your primary focus will be the development of Android / IOS applications and their integration with back-end services.
- Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Designs wireframes and translate into high quality code
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Build mobile applications for new and already existing web apps.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android / IOS applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Sound Knowledge of C#, PHP, MySQL
- Sound Knowledge of Xamarin, cordova (Phonegap), Ionic framework,
- Web service integration experience (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML)
- A firm grasps of threading, memory management, UI development, and OO design
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 7th September, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.