Mondelez International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDLZ) is a whole new company
reimagined with a single focus in mind: create delicious moments of joy
by sharing the world’s favorite brands.
Mondelez International, Inc. is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Category Controller, Beverages
Job Number: 1613143
- This role has overall responsibility for planning and
forecasting, analysis, reporting, controlling and P&L management of
Principal Accountabilities / Responsibilities
- A regional role with full responsibility for carrying out all
the tasks below for all Markets in EEMEA with a Cocoa Beverages
business. It was based out of Nigeria which has the largest Cocoa
Beverages business owned by Mondelez in EEMEA.
- Drive Annual contracts and forecasting cycle with full bottom up build-up of P&L with full planning for A&C spends.
- Responsible for all planning and reporting activities pertaining
to the category which includes month end performance, quarterly
forecast and annual contracts
- Key stakeholder in the category pricing decision making process
by partnering with marketing and sales function, to improve or maintain
healthy brand margins.
- Responsible for day to day adhoc and specific category requests
pertaining to tracking of new product performance, project management,
brand margin analysis etc.
- Key stakeholder in EEMEA Integrated Business Planning (IBP)
process ensuring execution plans are aligned for the delivery of the
Category’s financial commitments.
- Responsible for strategic project financial projections and value chain & pricing model generation
- Ensured robust controls are put in place within the category
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
- 7 years finance experience in multinational FMCG environment
- Knowledge of Sarbanes Oxley (SOX), IFRS and US GAAP
- Deep Knowledge of ERP systems
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Knowledge of budgeting and financial planning and forecasting
- Degree in Accounting, Finance & Audit. Master & CPA is a plus
- Professional qualification is mandatory
- Deep Knowledge of local GAAP and Taxes
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply