25 Aug 2016
Mooring Masters Jobs at Hobark International Limited
Logistics Support, Drilling Operations and Consultancy Services, On/OffShore Catering Services, Drilling Rigs & Drilling Bits and Procurement Services to the Oil & Gas Industry. IP security services.
Hobark is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mooring Masters
Req I D: Req-1011
- - Coordinate OML 42 ocean-going oil tanker lightering operations to ensure that safe and environmentally sound operating procedures and weather parameters are followed.
- - The Mooring Master ensures that officers of both the lightering vessel and the vessel to be lightered are familiar with and comply with safety requirements; advises masters of both tankers in same manner as a pilot; supervises vessels’ approach, maneuvering into final position, mooring, positioning of the lightering hoses; monitors the transfer of oil into the lightering vessel to ensure that no leaks or spills occur, and supervises the disengagement of hoses and maneuvering of vessels upon completion of the operation.
QUALITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS:
The position requires:
- Unlimited Master License with all valid STCW endorsements, minimum 5 years command experience on crude oil tankers, and/or prior Lightering experience as Master.
- STS experience offshore Niger Delta (Escravos and Forcados) is an added advantage.
- Leadership: Should a person of influence and someone who can win team co-operation while taking charge of the STS process
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.