11 Aug 2016
Multinational Company Vacancy for a Travel Centre Manager
Due to rapid expansion, we urgently need smart and resourceful individuals to fill the following roles in our offices nationwide. Hence, we are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Travel Centre Manager
- The Travel Centre Manager has the responsibility for travel centre operations and profitability.
- Ensure that customers consistently receive high quality service by efficiently managing, developing and using all available resources (i.e. staff systems and processes) and ensuring that a strong, customer-focused service culture becomes entrenched in the service centre.
- Maintain a high level of integrity and ethical standards,
- To develop specific strategies and acquire new customers
- Analyze business and operational activities to ensure travel centre profitability
- Proactively identify and assess the risks faced by the travel centre and reduce the overall exposure by maintaining an effective system of controls.
- Ensure the effective rollout of change management initiatives to the travel centre.
- Set and ensure that service standards are maintained, in line with differentiated requirements of the market segments.
- Ensure that the travel centre strives for continuous service improvement.
- Maintain awareness of customer complaints and attend to resolution.
- Ensure efficient, customer-oriented telephone procedures.
- Ensure that customer needs are anticipated and met, through provision of appropriate products and services via the most suitable channels.
- Manage the customer problem resolution process and ensure the accurate logging of information.
- Ensure that service measurement is maintained and action adverse trends.
- Implement service recovery to facilitate customer retention.
- Set and monitor turn-around times for resolving customer queries and complaints.
- Ensure that problem root causes are resolved by facilitating corrective action and regular liaison with support entities.
- Business Development
- Resource Management
- Analytical and communication skills
- Team and People Management
- Operations Management
- Minimum of 5 years cognate banking experience or in other related industry.
- Bachelor's degree in any field of Science, Finance related discipline, Business Administration and Humanities.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their updated Resume indicating the role as the subject of the mail to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 25th August, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.