Nachitech Oilfield Supplies and Services Limited – Drilling and
production are tough-and getting tougher. But Nachitech makes it easier
by helping you focus on the job at hand. Nachitech Oilfield Supplies
& Services Company provides total wellsite support, production and
logistical services to
oil and gas operators all over Nachitech Oilfield
Supplies & Services CompanyWest Africa, North Africa and Middle
Nachitech Oilfield Supplies and Services Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Accountant
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial
statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy,
completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
- Prepare forms and manuals for accounting and bookkeeping personnel, and direct their work activities.
- Survey operations to ascertain accounting needs and to
recommend, develop, and maintain solutions to business and financial
- Advise management about issues such as resource utilization, tax strategies, and the assumptions underlying budget forecasts.
- Provide internal auditing services for the Company
- Investigate bankruptcies and other complex financial transactions and prepare reports summarizing the findings.
- Appraise, evaluate, and inventory real property and equipment,
recording information such as the property’s description, value, and
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial
commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or
to provide advice.
- Report to management regarding the finances of establishment.
- Establish tables of accounts, and assign entries to proper accounts.
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Develop, implement, modify, and document record keeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology.
They also must possess the following:
- Higher National Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent, Additional certificate is an added advantage.
- Min of 2 years experience.
- Computer literate.
- Ability to work under pressure.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s via the company’s email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 28th September, 2016.