NetApp creates innovative storage and data management solutions that
help accelerate business breakthroughs and deliver outstanding cost
efficiency. Our dedication to principles of simplicity, innovation, and
customer success has made us one of the fastest-growing storage and
management providers today.
Customers around the world choose us for our “go beyond” approach and
broad portfolio of solutions for cloud computing, flash storage,
business applications, data storage for virtual servers, disk-to-disk
backup, and more. Our solutions provide nonstop availability of critical
business data and simplify business processes so you can deploy new
capabilities with confidence and get to revenue faster than ever before.
NetApp is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
- As a Sales Representative in NetApp’s Sales function, you are
responsible for selling NetApp’s Products and Professional Services to
existing NetApp customers, as well as maintaining positive on-going
relationships to meet evolving customer needs.
- Your overall focus areas will be in prospecting, developing
business, responding to RFP’s, developing proposals for presentation to
customers, and selling Products and Services.
- Cross-functional teams from NetApp’s Marketing, Systems
Engineering and Product Development functions provide support and tools
for you to leverage to attain and exceed sales performance goals.
- You will utilize your excellent relationship building, negotiating, and technical skills to be successful in this role.
The essential responsibilities of the Sales Representatives are to work
directly with customers to capture sales opportunities and to work
effectively across functions with other NetApp employees. Specific areas
of responsibility that you will be responsible for include:
- Use relationship management techniques to develop selling
opportunities within existing customer accounts; penetrate new divisions
and organizations within assigned accounts; develop new selling
relationships within assigned partner accounts.
- Utilizing a consultative approach, discuss business issues with
customer and develop a formal quote, a written sales proposal, or a
formal sales presentation addressing their business needs.
- Respond to RFP’s and follow up with customer.
- Develop an account management plan to sell to customer based on their business need.
- Build and strengthen your business relationship with customers within existing accounts. Ensure that their needs are being met.
- Recommend marketing strategies.
- Provide status information to your Manager including forecast/pipeline information.
- Provide, or facilitate training opportunities for your accounts.
- Identify NetApp customer references that can be utilized when reference selling.
- Schedule and attend sales call appointments with customers.
Other NetApp sales team members may also participate in the sales call
to help qualify the opportunity.
- Determining if customer has a valid need for NetApp products and services.
- Proposing an evaluation test project to enable the customer to test the product or products in their own environment.
- Determining acceptance criteria that a customer could use to determine the success of an evaluation test project.
Responsibility and Interaction:
- Having broad expertise or unique knowledge, this individual uses
their skills to contribute to the development of company objectives
and principles, and to achieve sales function goals in creative and
- Is responsible for a specific geographical install base and
large, complex, high visibility, strategic, or tactically important
- This individual effectively works with, and influences senior
internal personnel within the function, employees in other functions
that support the sales effort, and has direct customer contact.
- The ideal candidate is a subject matter expert and strongly
influences sales team decisions and initiatives. May also act as a team
leader and major decision maker for team projects with significant
- May supervise other less senior members within same function
- May successfully coordinate significant projects or initiatives across functional groups.
- Limited management supervision and direction is provided since this individual operates and drives results independently.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply