MainOne’s success is built on having talented and highly proficient
people within their respective fields as the driving force behind
A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. With joining
MainOne you’ll be challenged, inspired and proud as you become a
part of something big.
MainOne is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pricing Analyst
Reporting Line: Business Planning Supervisor
- This position requires the ability to analyse current pricing
and costing methodologies to find areas of improvement and enhance
- The Pricing analyst will also provide the organization with
timely and accurate data, as well as analysis, on the company’s products
and services market and performance, the competitive landscape, general
industry and global trends and participate in strategic projects
targeted at improving revenue, profitability, liquidity and growth.
These responsibilities shall include;
- Provide pricing and margin analysis of products and services.
- Examine and assess contract commercials and attend to daily pricing requests.
- Support with the maintenance of the company’s Product Price Book
and coordinate quarterly or other ad-hoc price reviews for the business
- data in support of results,
pricing and strategy.
- Tax support: Computation, filing and any other ad hoc report.
- Support in the development and implementation of pricing
strategies and policies appropriate to changing market conditions that
would drive revenue growth and profitability.
- Assist with building price models for new products.
- Develop standard and bundled offer scenarios/business cases that are profitable.
- Provide analytical support for Product and Sales teams.
- Provide support in modelling commercial customer profitability.
- Participate in cross functional projects requiring Pricing representation as they arise.
- Ability to understand detail/complex data and translate into
actionable/understandable terms (analyse, summarize/interpret, and
- Position will require the ability to research customer
behaviour, pricing results and competitive
- 1-2 years’ experience preferably in an analytical/project management role in telecoms, finance or related environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Statistics, Economics, Finance,
Accounting, Business Admin, or similar fields with strong analytical and
- MBA or Accounting Professional qualification CIMA/ACCA is an added advantage.
- Ability to identify, track and see issues through to resolution, relying on corporate savvy and influencing skills to accomplish
- Strong oral and written communication and organisational skills
- Experience with business analysis required
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects with minimal supervision
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Team work
- Proficiency in MS Office product suite
Job Title: Sales Support Analyst – Cloud Services
Reporting Line: Product Manager, Cloud Services
The Sales Support Analyst’s primary responsibility is to work with Sales
Managers to develop opportunities and establish new accounts for cloud
services and to gain market share in their given territory.
Other responsibilities include:
- Grow the company’s sales and revenues for Cloud Services.
- Attend client meetings with Sales Managers as may be required for sales closure.
- Maintain and expand relationships with existing clients and potential clients.
- Achieve the Cloud sales targets.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of competitive Cloud offerings in
Nigeria and globally develop propositions to sell and further develop
the MainOne brand
- Develop and grow a network of industry contacts, particularly the e-commerce industry to generate new business leads.
- Deliver sales presentations focused on Cloud solutions as may be required to high level decision makers.
- To work directly under the supervision of the Product Manager.
- You will be required to liaise on a day-to-day basis with the
Cloud Technical Team; Sales Team, Service Delivery, Technical, Project
Management, Marketing & Strategy, and various other groups /
- Strong Knowledge of Cloud as a service delivery model
- Knowledge of IT and concepts such as virtualization
- Relationship Management
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Familiar with Cloud Models (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS)
- Demonstrated sales capacity
- Analytical thinking to engage customers considering different business and operational models
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline preferably business management or related field
- Minimum 2-3years experience working with a sales/business development team
Demands of the Job:
- Ability and willingness to work long hours and meet tight deadlines;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Travel may be required
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply