1 Aug 2016
Nigerian Navy Aptitude Test List of Successful Candidates 2016
Accordingly, they are to report at the Nigerian Navy Secondary School Navy Town Ojo, Lagos for interview in 3 groups as follows:
Group A : 15 - 23 August 2016
- Akwa Ibom
- Cross River
All candidates will undergo a screening exercise which will involve certificates/credentials screening, medical screening and fitness test, amongst others. Only candidates who pass the screening exercise will qualify to continue with the interview. Thus, any candidate that fails at any stage of the screening (documents verification, medical screening and physical fitness) will be asked to leave the exercise premises.
Candidates must come along with the following documents which were completed during registration:
- Guarantor’s Form.
- Certification by Chairman/Secretary of candidate’s LGA or senior military officer not below the rank of Commander or equivalent or Chief Superintendent of Police from candidate’s state of origin.
- Certification by the Divisional Police Officer of candidate’s LGA.
- First School Leaving Certificate.
- Primary School Testimonial.
- School Certificate Results of NECO/WAEC or higher qualifications where applicable.
- Junior/Senior Secondary School Testimonial.
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age.
- Two pairs of white shorts.
- Two pairs of white vest.
- One pair of canvas shoes.
- Toiletries and cutleries.
- Writing materials.
- Bed sheets and mosquito net.
- Driving license for candidates in Category H.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.