26 Aug 2016
Nimbus Resource Solutions Job in Lagos for a Chief Commercial Officer
Job Title: Chief Commercial Officer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- My client is seeking an outstanding Commercial Executive, able to combine General Management and Strategic Commercial experience. This position will report to the Board of Directors.
- This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and experienced professional to contribute to the growth strategy and direction within the Company.
- The right individual will be able to demonstrate his/her proven track record of consistently growing sales and will play a large leadership role, contributing to the strategic planning and growth of the company.
- Lead and direct all Sales and Business Development in line with the company strategy to expand their services within the designated region
- Driving all aspects of sales activities and strategies for the company
- Participating in local and logistics bids, creates and conducts proposal presentations and RFP/RFQ responses
- Participating in monthly Business Review Meetings with key clients
- Actively develop client relationships at a senior level and be responsible for delivering services that meet the market requirements and offering smart solutions to secure new business
- Provide leadership, guidance and support to the sales and marketing team; train and motivate staff; develop appropriate succession plans.
- Responsible for developing, managing, and implementing a commercial business plan to achieve projected sales and profitability through the generation of new business from existing and new customers
- Responsible for managing and retaining existing customer relationships and contracts in partnership with management and sales teams
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in an Executive Commercial Management position within a Logistics/Supply Chain company or similar.
- Experience working in the African market
- Possess extensive relationship network in the industry
- Aggressive, independent and self-motivated
- Excellent communication, persuasion and presentation skills.
- Degree in related discipline.
- Action-oriented, entrepreneurial, flexible, and innovative approach to operational management
- An extensive track record in Sales within Logistics/Supply Chain business
- Solutions orientated
A highly attractive Ex Pat package is on offer including accommodation, transport, healthcare, schooling and bonus.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.