Nosak Group – We are a reputable, world class, dynamic, creative and
result oriented organization, with group of companies located in the
major cities in the country.
Nosak Group urgently requires the services of the position below:
Job Title: Audit Executive
- Assist in co-ordinating and perform general audit activities in the factory
- Carry out internal audit assignments and process/procedural review in various department based on audit plan.
- Assist Team Leader Auditor to perform risk based audit planning via review different sources of information
- Maintain open communication with the line Compliance Manager and subordinates
- Develop audit controls and measurement to ensure correct practises are established
- Participate, monitor and review monthly stocking/inventory activities and transactions.
- Coordinate and perform periodic suppliers’ price survey
- Prepare timely weekly and monthly reports based on activities and achievements
- Relevant university degree/equivalent
- Final stage of ICAN(P.E) or recently qualified in ICAN /ACA
- Experience in tank farm or depot will be an added advantage
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft applications (Excel, Word)
- Ability to manage numerous tasks and sensitive information in a professional manner in a fast paced deadline driven environment.
- A minimum of five (5) years work experience, a minimum of 3years as an internal auditor
- Previous work experiences must be in a manufacturing sector
- Highly motivated, results-oriented individual with integrity and
able to work independently under minimal supervision with an attention
to detail and accuracy
- Analytical, excellent report writing and investigative ability
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 22nd August, 2016.