29 Aug 2016
Occupational Health Nurse Vacancy in Lagos
effective work force as well as manage total overhaul, re-engineering and training services to her numerous clients since 2006.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Occupational Health Nurse
Core purpose of the Job:
- Promote, maintain and restore health, prevent illness and injury, and protect staff from work related and environmental hazards.
- You are expected to handle work-related injuries and educate employees on the benefits of a safe work environment.
- Observing and assessing the work environment for potential dangers and hazard.
- Overseeing and implementing emergency and disaster preparedness programs and planning
- Counseling employees on physical and mental health issues and guiding them towards community resources and/or employee assistance programs
- Observe current business practices related to the handling of hazardous materials or maintaining health and safety standards, develop and implement health and safety programs
- Make recommendations to employers that would make a workplace and its standard operating procedures safer for employees
- Developing disease prevention programs, such as smoking cessation, exercise, and healthy eating programs, document all employee injuries and illnesses within the workplace
- First Degree in Nursing and a Master's Degree in Occupational Health/ Nursing would be an added advantage.
- Must be a Registered Nurse, minimum of 4 years' work experience.
- Good listening skill
- Database software, office software, such as spreadsheet and word processing, medical records software; medical monitoring equipment.
- Communication skill
- Critical thinking
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 12th September, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.