16 Aug 2016
Office Receptionist/Cleaner Job in Kaduna
Operational services include IT and Communications; Residential and Hotel Accommodations; Administrative Support; Domestic Ground and Air Transportation; International Travel and Protocol; and, Security Services.
AS Operations West Africa Limited (ASO) is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Receptionist/Cleaner
- Based in Kaduna, this contract position works within the ASO State Office of a mid-sized operational services company. Among our clients is a leading international advisory firm that works throughout the world to help reform and improve economies and institutions
- This position provides support to key project clients by providing administrative and clerical support for the office operations
- This position is rated as a Support Services Level 6 position
- Receiving and registering visitors to the office and controlling the movement of guests while in the building
- Managing the inventory of kitchen consumables, office and cleaning supplies
- Assisting with the cleaning of kitchen and restroom facilities
- Couriering of packages to the appropriate receiver within and outside the office
- Providing support and back up to the ASO State Office Administrator
- Managing the office space for cleanliness
- Providing clerical support such as scanning, photocopying and printing of documents for clients
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing (English is required for this position)
- Willingness to work under pressure with minimum supervision
- Knowledge of MS Office including Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Knowledge of email and internet
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to identify and report potential problems in a timely manner
- Ability to carry out work quickly and with minimal errors
- A secondary school leaving certificate is required (WAEC and NECO)
- Previous work experience in a receptionist/cleaner role is desirable
The remuneration is based on an established pay scale.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application package to: email@example.com
Application package should include:
- A cover letter detailing how you meet the Education and Experience requirements;
- Your CV; and
- Contact details for three recent work-related referees
- Candidate should indicate "Office Receptionist Cleaner, Kaduna" in the email subject line
- Only applicants who meet the Education and Experience requirements will be contacted. If you do not meet these, you need not apply.
- Applications received after the closing date and time will not be considered.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.