26 Aug 2016
Oil and Gas Company Vacancy for a Head, Corporate Services (Lagos)
by Jobzilla Nigeria at 8/26/2016 03:30:00 pm Tags: Experienced Job Positions , Lagos Jobs , Oil and Gas Jobs
petroleum projects etc.Due to a company-wide restructuring exercise, we have been mandated to fill
the following vacancies for their Lagos operations
JOB TITLE: Head, Corporate Services (Lagos)
Responsible for the overall corporate execution, organizational effectiveness and excellence in the area of Human Resources and Administration, Facility and Janitorial Management, Talent Management, Learning & Development, Talent Acquisition & Recruitment, Compensation & Benefits as well as Employee Well-being, Engagement and Process Management
- Implements corporate strategies by establishing departmental accountabilities, effective administrative practice and human resource activities: including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development.
- Supports management by providing human resources advice, counsel, and decisions.
- Facility management and strategic planning of day-to-day operations, particularly in relation to buildings and premises.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and retention of talent.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process.
- Oversees janitorial services and implementation across the organization.
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
- Maintains the condition of the office and arranges for necessary repairs and upgrade.
- Organize the office layout and maintain supplies of stationery and equipment as well as record office expenditure and manage budget.
- People oriented and results driven.
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices.
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
- Bachelors/Master’s degree in Human Resources or the Social Sciences
- Professional membership of relevant Human Resource bodies.
- A minimum of 8-10 years’ experience in a supervisory capacity.
- Hands on HR application and knowledge of global trends.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.