OMSA Integrated Services Limited is an oil servicing firm seeking front
desk person who will be responsible for answering all incoming calls,
directing calls to appropriate staff, mail distribution and providing
additional clerical support. The front desk personnel is the first point
of contact for the
entire organization, which requires a positive
attitude and polished, professional appearance. This position will multi
task a variety of front office activities.
OMSA Integrated Services Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Front Desk Personnel
- The front desk personnel will be responsible for answering all
incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate staff, mail distribution
and providing additional clerical support.
- The front desk personnel is the first point of contact for the
entire organization, which requires a positive attitude and polished,
- This position will multi task a variety of front office activities.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Welcoming guests, determine nature of business, and announces guest to appropriate personnel.
- Answering incoming telephone calls, determining purpose of callers, and forwarding calls to appropriate personnel or department.
- Ensure main voicemail reflects office closings, special events as well as posting office closed signs.
- Answering questions about organization and provides callers with address, directions, and other information requested.
- Receiving and forwarding incoming emails.
- Receives, sorts and distributes mail.
- Support administrative and special projects requirements, as assigned.
- Taking and delivering messages or transferring calls to voicemail when appropriate personnel are unavailable.
- Scheduling meeting/conference rooms.
- Assist administrative assistants with clerical duties to include faxing, copying, and organizing / maintaining files.
- Coordinate with vendors and services they provide.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge/Skills/Job Qualifications
The person for this position must be:
- Less than 28 years of age
- Smart and good looking
- Polished professional with outgoing attitude
- Proven job diligence, dedication and attention to detail.
- Commitment to work overtime on occasion.
- Comfort and experience interfacing with various levels of staff and management, while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Familiarity and working knowledge of general office machines (i.e. fax, copier, printers, etc.) required.
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills,
including the ability to successfully communicate with the public, other
employees and vendors.
- Be a team player and love to make the guests feel at home.
- Excellent typing skills (word processing; 50-60 wpm), high level
of proficiency with general office PC applications (i.e. MS Word, MS
Excel, MS Access, MS PowerPoint) and comfort with learning new
applications as required.
- Demonstrate excellent organizational, coordinating and personal interface skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Complete the Application Form and forward their CV’s to: email@example.com
Note: Kindly subject your email in this format: Surname, First Name – Front Desk. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline Friday, 19th August, 2016.