16 Aug 2016
Oil Servicing Firm Job in Lagos for a Front Desk Personnel
by Jobzilla Nigeria at 8/16/2016 09:04:00 am Tags: Front Desk Officer Jobs , Lagos Jobs , Oil and Gas Jobs
entire organization, which requires a positive attitude and polished, professional appearance. This position will multi task a variety of front office activities.
OMSA Integrated Services Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Front Desk Personnel
- The front desk personnel will be responsible for answering all incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate staff, mail distribution and providing additional clerical support.
- The front desk personnel is the first point of contact for the entire organization, which requires a positive attitude and polished, professional appearance.
- This position will multi task a variety of front office activities.
- Welcoming guests, determine nature of business, and announces guest to appropriate personnel.
- Answering incoming telephone calls, determining purpose of callers, and forwarding calls to appropriate personnel or department.
- Ensure main voicemail reflects office closings, special events as well as posting office closed signs.
- Answering questions about organization and provides callers with address, directions, and other information requested.
- Receiving and forwarding incoming emails.
- Receives, sorts and distributes mail.
- Support administrative and special projects requirements, as assigned.
- Taking and delivering messages or transferring calls to voicemail when appropriate personnel are unavailable.
- Scheduling meeting/conference rooms.
- Assist administrative assistants with clerical duties to include faxing, copying, and organizing / maintaining files.
- Coordinate with vendors and services they provide.
- Other duties as assigned.
The person for this position must be:
- Less than 28 years of age
- Smart and good looking
- Polished professional with outgoing attitude
- Proven job diligence, dedication and attention to detail.
- Commitment to work overtime on occasion.
- Comfort and experience interfacing with various levels of staff and management, while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Familiarity and working knowledge of general office machines (i.e. fax, copier, printers, etc.) required.
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to successfully communicate with the public, other employees and vendors.
- Be a team player and love to make the guests feel at home.
- Excellent typing skills (word processing; 50-60 wpm), high level of proficiency with general office PC applications (i.e. MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, MS PowerPoint) and comfort with learning new applications as required.
- Demonstrate excellent organizational, coordinating and personal interface skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Complete the Application Form and forward their CV's to: email@example.com
Note: Kindly subject your email in this format: Surname, First Name - Front Desk. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline Friday, 19th August, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.