Banner Energy Limited is an E&P business development company, whose
service scope also covers gas infrastructure development, equipment
design, procurement & installation and gas products marketing.
Banner Energy Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Executive Trainee
- Following orders of the seniors and producing good work.
- Learning on the job and accumulating as much experience and practical knowledge as possible.
- Help the managers and heads of the divisions in various functions.
- Keep up with the latest developments in the field of work.
- Respond to the client queries regarding the products in a timely fashion.
- Develop business proposals for new and existing customers.
- Develop creative strategies to retain the clients including
interviewing them to take their feedback and incorporate it into the
- Make a record and document all that that trainee has learnt for future reference.
- Developing decision making, analyzing and troubleshooting skills while on the job.
- Develop business and marketing plans in coordination with Executive Director New Business to achieve revenue goals.
- Assist in company’s branding and media communication activities
such as press releases, advertisements, marketing collateral’s, and web
- Research the market for identifying new business opportunities.
- Explain prospective clients about the advantages of the products
or services offered and follow up with them in order to close the
- Must have self-motivated work ethic and love working with people.
- Industry experience is not required, though a background working face-to-face with others is preferred.
- Previous experience in any firm is a plus.
- Successful graduates from this program have gone on to lead on our executive team. This is a proven program for career success.
- A Degree in any discipline
- minimum of second class lower division
- Good communication, interpersonal and negotiating skills
- Experience in marketing will be an added advantage
- Smart and calculative
Job Title: HSE Officer
- Shall be responsible to watch and take necessary precaution before, during and after any hot work (welding).
- Shall make available necessary fire preventive accessories in any welding workplace.
- Shall be a Safety guard during any welding operation.
- Shall make report of any anomaly observed to the HSE Officer.
- Manages day to day activities within his specific discipline.
- Verifies that all procedures, specifications and standards are followed.
- Follows performance of works on site (respect of specification and best practices).
- Assists the planning team by giving any technical support for preparation of the jobs in his discipline.
- Ensures that the operations planned work scope is managed effectively in accordance with agreed targets to avoid disruption.
- Ensures that day to day requirements are met with regards Scope, Tool and means and onsite risk assessments.
- Identifies present and potential problems, reports and discuss and proposes solutions/alternatives.
- Ensures awareness with KPI requirements.
- Plays a predominant role in the transfer of skills to personnel undergoing training by mentoring on site.
- Shall ensure that the work place is safe, fit for all hot work activities.
- Minimum of HND in a relevant discipline.
- Must be computer literate
- Shall be conversant with basic ethics aimed at controlling quality of works
- Shall be in involved in ensuring safety of self and others on site
- Ability to work in a large multinational team
- Ability to work independently while maintaining good relations with colleagues and others
- Physical ability to work on offshore installations in the climatic conditions of the site
- Basic Fire fighting Awareness training
- Experience in Offshore construction, Installation,
Pre-commissioning and Commissioning in an Oil and Gas Exploration and
Production Industry preferably on an FPSO.
- Experience in oil and gas or related industry to have knowledge of the specific environment linked to HSE aspects
Job Title: Chief Executive Officer
- Reporting to the key stakeholders, the Chief Executive Officer
will have overall control and direct the day to day management of the
LNG plant and manage all aspects of the operations.
Key accountabilities include:
- Developing, proposing and implementing annual budget plans, monitoring investments/CAPEX and managing all aspects of the company
- Leading the physical development of the construction of this LNG
plant and representing the best interests of the company in line with
budget, legal requirements, strategy and objectives
- Managing large workforce with the assistance of Operations ,
Technical, Maintenance, Environmental Purchasing and Quality directors
- Leading the development of the operations, controlling all third parties
- Providing leadership and managerial direction for all plant operations activities
- Representing the Company externally with clients, suppliers, government, statutory/regulatory bodies
- Taking lead accountability for the safe operation of the
activities; protect employee and employer interests with satisfactory
The Successful Applicant
- With a University degree in Engineering, Project Management or
Chemistry, you have extensive experience at a senior management level
where you have excellent familiarity with all general management
functions and have developed outstanding leadership skills.
- This includes the ability to impact and influence key
stakeholders, a robust approach to change management, a strong focus on
cost management and operational efficiencies, developing others and
fostering a high performance culture.
- A previous experience in Nigeria is preferred. LNG exposure is a plus.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com