4 Aug 2016
Ongoing recruitment at Erisco Foods Limited, August 2016
Job Title: Quality Assurance Analyst
- Maintain quality standards and recommend improvement for all stages of processing.
- Maintain accurate quality assurance records directed by head quality assurance.
- Investigate complaints to determine causes, consult with appropriate production personnel to correct deficiencies.
- Oversee cleanliness and housekeeping of operation.
- Use, maintain and calibrate laboratory equipment and supervise as required.
- Ensure compliance to standards of all incoming and out going materials, ingredients and packaged products.
- Assist in development of new products and or line extenders as required.
- Ensure that all food safety standard are maintained.
- Conduct process and plant audit.
- Ensure compliance with government regulations.
- Ensure all labels, nutritional information and manufacturing data are correct.
- B.Sc, HND, BTECH in Food Science Technology, Biochemistry, Industrial Chemistry and any Science related course.
- 2-3 years work experience in FMCG, knowledge of food safety and food quality assurance is an added advantage.
Job Title: Production Engineer
- Provide engineering support for production and maintenance activities to ensure maximum production.
- Develop best practices to improve production capacity, quality and reliability
- Investigate problems, analyze root causes and derive resolutions
- Establish safety procedures and environmental regulations for employees
- Provide training and guidance to team members to accomplish production goals
- Aid in budget preparation and monitor expenses and profitability
- Identify unsafe operations and practices and report the same to manager immediately
- Evaluate current production activities and make recommendations for improvements
- Implement cost reduction initiatives while maintaining high quality standards
- Develop operating instructions and equipment specifications for production activities
- Stay current with product specifications, engineering technology and production processes
- Perform engineering analysis to reduce downtime and outages
- HND/B.Sc/B.Eng in Engineering related courses etc.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in FMCG.
Job Title: Production Technician
- Check product to ensure conformance to company standard
- Perform corrective machine and routine check, cleaning, inspection and lubrication as well as cleaning immediate work area.
- Record production information such as quality, weight, date and product type.
- Maintain shift log and other data.
- Set up and adjust filling and processing machine according to standard Operating Procedures.
- Maintain the production machinery necessary to perform a specialized task.
- Monitor and adjust production processes and equipment to ensure product quality.
- Maintain production log and prepare documents.
- Initiate and shut down production equipment.
- Adherence to safety guidelines and ensure that production meet high quality standard.
- OND, HND in Engineering based courses preferably Chemical, Electrical and Mechanical.
- 2-3 years work experience in FMCG.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their updated CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as Subject of email.
Application Deadline 10th August, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.