Kuramo Industries is a privately owned Nigerian company engaged in
projects, manufacturing and engineering. Headquartered in Isolo, our
Projects Division, KHP – KURAMO Homes & Projects now
the end-to-end integrated delivery of turn-key homes and projects.
Kuramo Industries invites applications from recent graduates, advanced graduates, and
experienced practitioners, to fill the following positions below:
1.) Electrical Sciences / Electronics – Ref No: ELEC
2.) Physics – Ref No: PHYS
3.) Mathematics – Ref No: MATH
4.) Chemistry – Ref No: SCNC
5.) Building – Ref No: BLDG
6.) Biology – Ref No: SCNC
7.) Engineering & Manufacturing – Ref No: ENGN
8.) Surveying – Ref No: BLDG
9.) Automobile Technology – Ref No: AUTO
10.) Auto Workshops – Ref No: AUTO
11.) Geology – Ref No: SCNC
12.) Construction – Ref No: BLDG
13.) Computing, Software, Applications and Information Technology – Ref No: COMP
- Successful applicants will undergo a rigorous and extensive vetting process which includes written and practical tests.
- Successful applicants will then join our multi-disciplinary teams working on exciting technical projects.
- These include advanced manufacturing and engineering CNC /
industrial automation / robotics industrial electronics smart grids /
power engineering and modern construction.
- We are also developing in-house business process software and applications for our engineering and manufacturing operations.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send the following Applications below:
- An interesting write-up about yourself, your interests, your experiences and your chosen discipline
- Evidence/write-up/documentation/wed links to, of, about any or relevant projects you have been involved with
- A handwritten application with CV attached.
All applications should be sent to:
Kuramo Industries Recruit 2016 / Technical / [Discipline Code] / [Name],
P.O. Box 1506,
P.O. Box 72571,
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.