11 Aug 2016
Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) Vacancy for a Statistical Assistant
Job Title: Statistical Assistant
Job Code: 3.2.09
- Maintaining and updating the database and preparing tables and graphs.
- Compiling data for OPEC publications.
- Providing data to internal users and for the upkeep of statistical modelling in the Secretariat and providing data and information to Member Countries and OPEC internet users.
- University degree in Statistics, Mathematics or Economics (preferably in Statistics)
- 2 years work experience
- MS Office
- Relational Databases, Design
- Programming in Visual Basic
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer service orientation
- Initiative & integrity
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
Commensurate remuneration package i.e. monthly basic salary of (€3,550 x 12 per year) with tax-free benefits and six-week annual leave.
Applicants should kindly complete the “Application Form” which can be downloaded from our website (www.opec.org) and send it to:
Finance & Human Resources Department
A-1010 Vienna – Austria
or email: email@example.com
Online applicants should quote “Job Code 3.2.09” in the “Subject” field. An automatic reply will be sent to confirm the successful submission of the documents.
The deadline for receipt of applications is 18 September 2016. Acknowledgements will only be sent to short-listed candidates.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.