8 Aug 2016
Organizational and Development Consultant Job at Bellforte Consulting
Job Title: Organizational and Development Consultant
- Responsible for providing human capital management advisory services to businesses. Helps companies develop and communicate policies, train employees, and implement a recruitment process.
- In addition to project delivery, your role will also include delivering presentations and courses and contributing to thought leadership and business development in your specialist area.
- Advise companies on best human capital management practices.
- Helps clients strategically integrate effective HR processes, programs and practices into their daily operations.
- Perform internal reviews and audit of current systems and policies.
- Perform quality assurance checks.
- Provide consultation and guidance to senior management and organizational partners in the interpretation of human resource management policies, procedures, programs and application of related government laws and regulations.
- Lead HR-related projects.
- Provide advice on discipline process, conduct disciplinary review conferences and advise on appropriate outcomes.
- Develop employee restructuring plans.
- Devise severance packages.
- Participate in the design, development and implementation of innovative workforce retention programs.
- Provide review and approval of requests for reduction -in-force, reorganizations/realignments.
- Delivers surveys to employees.
- Conduct investigations and research into reclassification and classification.
- Match job seekers to employers.
- Ensure business practices are in accordance with human resource policies and labour laws.
- Help train managers and HR employees.
- Provide company with updated salary and job description information.
- Help implement applicant tracking systems
- A Degree in a relevant field.
- Experience in proposal/bid preparation.
- Excellent people and client management skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- 8-10 years' experience in human resources, 3 of which must have been in a structured consulting firm.
- Strong business development skills with a proven track record of converting prospects to paying clients.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 31st August, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.