6 Aug 2016
Orion Group Job Vacancy for a Proposals Manager
Job Title: Proposals Manager
This person will be responsible for managing the proposals (tenders) section of the Business Acquisition process and will report in to the Commercial Director.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Develop Proposal Strategy for each tender including, as a minimum, Key Issues Analysis (Issues, Features, Benefits and Proofs), SWOT (Strengths, weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats) analysis and proposal execution plan
- Define all Proposal Deliverables and develop a matrix of who is responsible for each deliverable
- Analyse Tender Documents - ITT, Contract Conditions, Tender Forms, Work scope, Drawings etc.
- Membership of a professional organisation such as the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) or the Institution of Civil Engineers (ICE)
- 15+ years' experience in the Oil & Gas industry
- Overseas and/or Africa work experience
- Familiar with EDMS - Team Binder or similar
- Experience of working in multicultural environments
- Excellent communication skills (facilitation, listening, verbal, written, presentation, negotiation); to negotiate, agree and document contracts with internal and external customers and external service providers.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.