25 Aug 2016
Personal Assistant Job in Lagos at Nicole Sinclair
Are you an intelligent upwardly mobile young lady looking for a personal assistant position?
Job Title: Personal Assistant
To qualify for this role you require:
- A minimum of 5 years post NYSC working experience in an administrative/executive/personal assistant role.
- The DESIRED age must be between 26-30 years of age.
- This candidate MUST be familiar with extended work hours and have high abilities to cope under pressure.
- The desired candidate must have a high attention to detail.
- A master’s degree would be an added advantage.
- Prior experience from industries such as telecoms, banking or oil and gas would be preferable.
- Provides secretarial and administrative support to the individual
- Preparation of correspondence, file maintenance, appointment scheduling and telephone communication with clients
- Attends meetings with and on behalf of individual
- Assist with personal, administrative and domestic functions;
- Responsible for the effective running and administration of the office;
- Runs r personal errands and ensures diary is properly managed;
- Schedule and purchase of flight tickets for both local and international travel;
- Organizing of personal and official schedule and calendar
- Travel scheduling, maintaining calendars, organize and facilitate meeting arrangements
- Ensures appropriate record keeping of daily expenditure and retires to accounts accordingly;
- Daily management and synchronization of all mail boxes;
- The salary for the role is attractive.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and application letter to email@example.com (REF EA1)
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.