18 Aug 2016
Personal Assistant Job Vacancy in a Real Estate Firm in Abuja
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Duties and Responsibilities
- Organizing employer’s calendar and schedules as well as planning and organizing meetings and appointments on behalf of the employer.
- Taking down action points and minutes of every meeting.
- Reading, monitoring and responding to the employers email.
- Typing documents, managing databases, reviewing fillings and office systems.
- Organizing travels and preparing complex travel itineraries.
- Writing memos, letters and reports on behalf of employer
- Answering phone calls, taking down messages and liaising with clients competently on behalf of the employer.
- A graduate with at least 4 years of relevant experience in performing administrative duties.
- Must be Male between 27-30 years of age.
- Must have good secretarial and administrative skills.
- Must be flexible and be able to adapt quickly to any situation.
- Must be able to work under extreme pressure and be a goal getter
- Must be able to drive.
- Must be very smart and proactive.
- Must have good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multitask is very key
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.