17 Aug 2016
Photos: Governor Aregbesola Launches A Job Creation Center In Osun State
It will also serve as a platform for employers to register and post job opportunities.
The establishment of the Osun Job Center, (O-JOBS), is the initiative of the administration of Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola to meet the third of its Six-Point Integral Action Plan: Banish Unemployment (Create work and wealth). The Job Center has been established as a State Government funded one-stop employment support service. Launched in 2016, O-JOBS is an operational arm under the aegis of the Office of the Governor with the principal function of providing private sector companies with a bespoke online job recruiting forum to access Osun indigenes and residents.
The Osun Job Center has 31 Desk Offices located at each of our 30 Local Government Secretariats and Ife North East Office to help facilitate the goal of lowering unemployment within the State.
The Osun Job Center offers:
- Employability Skills training: - to enhance the employability and entrepreneurship of participants.
- Career Counselling: - to help explore career opportunities to make informed employment and education choices.
- Job fairs: - to connect job seekers to employers.
- An infrastructure for the business community to post its skill needs.
- In-house computers situated at the Job Center Head Office Osogbo and all Desk Offices across the State.
For more information, visit http://www.osunjobcenter.org/
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.