A Major Operator are currently searching for an experienced Piping Supervisor to join their team on an FPSO offshore Nigeria.
The main responsibility will be the management of a team of skilled
technicians providing support services for planned and unplanned Site
Job Title: Piping Supervisor
Job Ref: J10963
Activities will include:
- Responsible for the health, safety and welfare of his team.
that COMPANY’s HSE regulations are respected (especially procedures
related to works permits) as well as approved operating procedures and
standard industry practice during performance on scaffolding operations
placed under his responsibility
- Key interface with client
Supervision to assist with the successful provision of support services
to all site operations, monitoring performance compliance and reporting
- Manages day to day activities within his specific discipline
- Provides technical knowledge, expertise and supervision for welding, cutting and rigging
- Verifies that all procedures, specifications and standards are followed
works preparation before site works performance (survey, isometrics
verifications, materials/tools preparation/supplies, access, lifting,
prefabrication, logistics etc)
- Follows performance of works on site (respect of specification and best practices)
- Responsible of QA/QC for his discipline
- Inspects the performed works or follows inspection done by COMPANY
interventions using the CMMS and check intervention reports in this
CMMS and write the technical reports related to his activity field
- Assists the planning team by giving any technical support for preparation of the jobs in his discipline
- Bachelors of Science or Equivalent
- 10 years of experience in manufacturing, fabrication, welding and cutting
- Experience in oil and gas or related industry to have knowledge of the specific environment linked to HSE aspects
- Experience and knowledge of metallurgy, welding procedure & specifications, and QA/QC related to his discipline
- Physical ability to work on offshore installations in the climatic conditions of the site
- Mandatory English speak and writing
- Working proficiency in French will would be an advantage
The client has request that all CV submissions must adhere to the following format
CV must not exceed 4 pages
CV’s must include:
– Last name in CAPITALS distinguished from First name
– Date of birth
– City and Country of permanent residence
Qualifications must include the Years of graduation and Places of graduating institutions
work experiences (in chronological order) must disclose the dates and
places of assignments, name of Company worked for, Title, Key roles and
CV’s not following the above format will be automatically rejected !
Have you got the right experience?
Have you formatted your CV as request?
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
note due to the current market conditions causing high volumes of
applications we are unable to individually contact each candidate.