18 Aug 2016
Procurement / Logistics Officer Job Vacancy at Pragmatic Technologies Limited
Pragmatic Technologies Limited is looking for a qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement / Logistics Officer
- Verify prepared Form M, proforma invoice and L/C applications before endorsement by the management
- Costing of imported products
- Determining the re-order level and ensure prompt placement of order to local & international suppliers
- Managing all supply chain activities; Planning and scheduling the delivery of goods and cargoes; Negotiating the services of 3rd party carriers, couriers and haulage companies.
- Maintain all procurement database systems
- Liaise with bankers and statutory agents in respect of import transactions
- Liaise with other departments upon confirmation of delivery time
- Collect, collate, verify and release all necessary documents relating to import transactions
- Generate, monitor and deliver payment requisition for jobs in clearing upon certified invoices and debit notes
- Provide day-to-day supervision of the Head, Drivers to ensure all the vehicles are properly cleaned, road worthy and utilized as per the organizations’ polices and maintain documentations.
- Ensure issues related to maintenance are promptly reported and resolved.
- Ensure that copies of all Logbooks, Maintenance Reports, Fuel Reports and Mileage Reports and all data are captured and reported.
- Ensure fuel for vehicles is well managed following company procedures.
- Ensure that the allocation of vehicles and drivers is done in an effective manner, in response to authorized transportation requests.
- OND/B.Sc Business Administration, Purchasing & Supply, Social Sciences or related courses
- At least 3 years’ experience in Procurement, Logistics and supply management
- Ability to work under pressure to deadlines and stress.
- Ability to work independently on own initiative
- Proven ability to lead a team
- Must have strong reporting and communication skills and excellent computer skills in MS Word and Excel.
- Knowledge and experience of dealing with service providers and contractors and management.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications with CV's specifying the position of interest to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 16th September, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.