19 Aug 2016
Procurement Manager Job in a Multinational Logistics and Maritime Company
Job Title: Procurement Manager
- Liaising with Heads of User Departments and Sections to determine their procurement requirements.
- Providing timely advice to the Finance Manager on all matters pertaining to procurement.
- Developing appropriate systems, procedures and guidelines for the Procurement Unit.
- Initiating the recruitment and selection of suppliers in accordance with Company Regulations.
- Communicating with suppliers in matters relating to placement of orders and responding to their inquiries.
- Preparing bid documents and recommending procurement methods to Contracts Committee.
- Placing orders with suppliers through use of LPOs.
- Receiving and opening bids, coordinating the evaluation of bids and submitting reports.
- Ensuring that suppliers deliver goods, services and works in accordance with specifications and terms of order
- Bachelors degree in relevant field required.
- Excellent negotiation skills and communication skills
- Must be analytical, organized and efficient
- Must be self-motivated and able to complete tasks with minimal supervision
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Minimum of 8-10 years' relevant procurement experience in the similar industry
- Must have a thorough knowledge in procurement and good technical knowledge of materials
- Experience with local regulators and good knowledge of the local markets
- Must have good spectrum of purchases
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.