Sunrose Consulting – Our client is a leading hospitality institution in Lagos, Nigeria. It prides itself in providing exceptional recreational services, also in sports and leisure. It’s now seeking to recruit an outstanding professional to fill the position of:
Job Title: Procurement Officer
Reporting to the General Manager,
- You will be responsible for the proper operation of purchasing for the institution.
- You will define the purchasing policy and ensure its implementation in accordance with current standards and objectives in terms of quality and cost of materials and supplies to be supplied.
- In addition, you will evaluate the purchasing and supply chain for compliance with HACCP as well as eliminate supply chain waste and lower costs.
- Other responsibilities will include; anticipating drastic market fluctuations which might affect supply or its costs, handling the required approvals of items to be imported and to follow up on all required procedures.
- Also, you will plan, schedule and review workload to ensure services are delivered on time and at the right cost.
- You must have a minimum of 3 years’ similar experience.
- You must have strong negotiation skills, well developed oral and written communication skills, good project and time management ability and sound knowledge of procurement procedures and systems.
- Also important are; a good understanding of contracts, sound judgement and initiative, a high level of courtesy and listening skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail, ability to work well under pressure within timeframes.
- In addition, you must be goal focused, have a positive attitude, be professional when dealing with internal and external customers, be mature, methodical, with an ability to work well in a team or independently.
- A high level of computer literacy is essential, with specific requirements for Access databases, Word and Excel.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply