4 Aug 2016
Program Development & Funding Manager Job at VSO International
promote international understanding and action to change lives and make the world a fairer place.
VSO recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Program Development & Funding Manager
Reference number: JOB0093864
Job type: Permanent
- To lead donor engagement and proposal development in line with VSO Nigeria strategy, including the development of partnerships and consortium, writing narrative proposals and developing project budgets.
- He/she will Support Country Office to respond to funding opportunities and ensure programme design is informed by and aligns with donor trends and national development priorities.
- Education at Bachelor’s level or equivalent in Social Sciences and or Social Research;
- Proven track record in writing winning donor proposals for donors including USAID, EC, UKAID, SIDA and UN Agencies – including proven ability to develop log frames, monitoring frameworks, and theories of change;
- Experience of preparing compelling, high quality documentation (concept notes, presentations, proposals, budgets, reports, etc) for different partner and donor audiences.
- Experience of establishing partnerships between organisations including teaming agreement and consortia bid development;
- Extensive experience in multi-sector programme design;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.